A key to his success was looking down at the red dot stencilled on his glove. This routine helped him settle his mind to find the inner calm of peak performance. To read more see an article in a NZ Sunday Paper.
Being ‘In The Zone’ to earn $1.8m Prize Money
Recent Blog Posts
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Trust and Flow – How Our Inner Operating System Creates Success October 13, 2023
- Radio Interview – Rob Robertson on Building Trust for Greater Flow September 10, 2023
- Can Society 5.0 Help Create Peace in Sudan After Escalating Violence April 21, 2023
- Testimonial from James about his Healing Session with Rob Robertson at NZ Spirit Festival March 13, 2023
- Webinar Replay – Emotional Fitness & Decluttering the Pain-Body for Greater Self-Esteem, Inner Trust & Flow March 8, 2023